Wink Blending in on the road

Every spring I get the uneasy feeling that I just don't "fit in" when I'm driving my mobile van on the highway. So I'm going to throw 4 extension ladders, and a couple of PVC pipes on top of my van. Then I'm going to bungee cord my back doors for security. I'm going to get a biggie Dixie cup and wedge it between my dashboard and the windshield, plus throw in 3 months worth of paperwork , scattering it so it looks like I'm REAL busy. I'm going to pull my passenger side rear mirror so it hangs, then I'm going to roll down my window and hang out my big beefy arm. I'm starting to feel better already !!

Happy fitting in

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Funny. I've seen a few grooming vans that fit this description. Sanford And Son. Funny.

On a similar note, just yesterday I was thinking I'm the odd person out on the road too. Not too many women driving high roof commercial vans on the road. I feel the stares more now than before because I had graphics, and now I don't.

Lol, that was funny Dolly! Thanks for the laugh
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

You gals are FUNNY. I never thought about it that way. LOL LOL

And at first by the way I was trying to figure out how the title of this thread had something to do with blending shears.

Quote Originally Posted by dolly View Post
    every spring i get the uneasy feeling that i just don't "fit in" when i'm driving my mobile van on the highway. So i'm going to throw 4 extension ladders, and a couple of pvc pipes on top of my van. Then i'm going to bungee cord my back doors for security. I'm going to get a biggie dixie cup and wedge it between my dashboard and the windshield, plus throw in 3 months worth of paperwork , scattering it so it looks like i'm real busy. I'm going to pull my passenger side rear mirror so it hangs, then i'm going to roll down my window and hang out my big beefy arm. I'm starting to feel better already !!

Happy fitting in

dolly's barking bubbles, llc

lol lol

LOL!! That is funny, Dolly. But to add to that list, don't forget the big cooler of water hanging precariously somewhere. I am a bit worried about your big, beefy arm though lol.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerlvr View Post
    On a similar note, just yesterday I was thinking I'm the odd person out on the road too. Not too many women driving high roof commercial vans on the road. I feel the stares more now than before because I had graphics, and now I don't.
    I think you are right, it's the graphics, or lack of.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly View Post
    Every spring I get the uneasy feeling that I just don't "fit in" when I'm driving my mobile van on the highway. So I'm going to throw 4 extension ladders, and a couple of PVC pipes on top of my van. Then I'm going to bungee cord my back doors for security. I'm going to get a biggie Dixie cup and wedge it between my dashboard and the windshield, plus throw in 3 months worth of paperwork , scattering it so it looks like I'm REAL busy. I'm going to pull my passenger side rear mirror so it hangs, then I'm going to roll down my window and hang out my big beefy arm. I'm starting to feel better already !!

Happy fitting in

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

Sounds like you are not meant for a desk job and doing just what you need to.

Cockerlvr do you mean you got most of your business without using any graphics on your setup?

I know it is morbid but I sort of saw a mobile groomer version of Thelma and Louise driving off the cliff...a wicked nightmare.