Default Fresh water hose nozzle is.....

Stuck unable to remove it the plastic broke on the dial so need to remove it soon any tricks on how to get the nozzle off our water here is so hard it seems to have fused the nozzle to the hose
    May have to cut the hose and get a male hose repair kit put on it

Thank you
    Last edited by mr_potato_head; 04-30-18 at 01:00 PM.

Yes, take 2 vice style plyers and unscrew in opposite directions. Or take the whole hose off and then lock the end of the hose in a table vice and it should come off easy. The mineral build up basically fuses the metal together.

I installed quick disconnects so I can pop off the sprayer and quickly put it back. But you still have the quick disconnect end that gets stuck to the sprayer also. Trick is to remove it often and clean it.

thanks tom
    this is on a pet pro van.

if i take the whole hose off where it comes in and the pump is off will there be any leakage of water

also is it possible to pull off the super sudzer hose and nozzle together and us that on a pinch?

Yes, make sure the pump switches are off. Unscrew the hoses at the top of the tub. Another trick is buy washer machine hoses and then get a brass adapter for garden hose and you just made yourself another tub hose. I get the steel braided kind. The length is perfect at 5 feet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks that great info

Love the info, will make note of it for future references.

Took Tom's advise and took out the old hose and nozzle 5 min to change it out seems the water pressure is better now not sure why.
    Thanks again to Tom!