Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly View Post
    ok.......I'm going to ask a couple of stupid questions......I'm assuming that the red piece of equipment hanging from ceiling is a dyer, but where is the hose ? Also, what are the two round discs on the ceiling besides your A/C ?. Could you have purchased a pre-made plastic drawer system and a door to save on the overall weight vs all that wood ?

Happy completing the job !!

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
    Without looking at the pictures I will assume the round discs are my LED lights. They are adjustable from warm to cool light and also dimmable.

As far as the wood cabinet? No. I could have gone with aluminum and been lighter, but the time turn around for a custom cabinet was insane. The logistics of picking it up just weren't going to work for us. It's really not all that heavy though. I helped lift it in, and it really wasn't too bad. That van is made to carry a lot more weight than we have in it, so not an issue really. I get nearly 17 mpg so I'm pretty happy with that. Besides that I couldn't have had my rustic look with plastic and it would not have fit in the spot exactly as we wanted it too.

Cyn already answered my red thing. I have the wall mounted Shernbao dryer and a K9II which is behind the tub, hose comes in to the right of the tub, left of the table.

Good timing I was just looking for a reply. I am confused looking at the dryer arm. I thought maybe from the picture you swung it over the tub. What is the below the dryer now in the pic I don't see a table where you would be drying?

Quote Originally Posted by wyattsmom View Post
    Awesome! What make, model van is it?
    I'm sorry I missed so many of these questions. It's a Dodge Ram Promaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    What kind of dryer is that?or the thread youvdiscussed it in?
    http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...shernbao+dryer

Quote Originally Posted by 1mobilegroomer View Post
    Maybe your husband can open a conversion?
    He decided definitely no lol! He's great at it though.

Quote Originally Posted by 1mobilegroomer View Post
    Good timing I was just looking for a reply. I am confused looking at the dryer arm. I thought maybe from the picture you swung it over the tub. What is the below the dryer now in the pic I don't see a table where you would be drying?
    I dry on my grooming table. I can swing it over the tub, and if I have someone working with me, it's super convenient for that. I can swing that puppy just about anywhere in the van actually. Maybe tomorrow I'll do a little video.

LOL I had a boyfriend who wanted to help me redo some things in my van. He thinks he is mechanical and no way he isn't. So he was sweet but very inaccurate when cutting wood and anything and can only imagine all the filler stuff I would have to get for uneven edges. AH!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3