Grin Looking for reviews on Chona Shears

I'm looking for a new pair of chunkers. I was just recommended to try Chona's chunkers, and since I'm at intergroom, I gave them a try. They seem pretty amazing, but the pair I want is about $450. I'm wondering if anyone out there can give me a review on these? I've already looked at her Facebook page and all of the reviews are 5 stars, but I'd like to get some more opinions if I can. I am happy to invest the money if they're worth it, but I'm going to be very sad if I spend that much on a pair of scissors that aren't going to last. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorein View Post
    I'm looking for a new pair of chunkers. I was just recommended to try Chona's chunkers, and since I'm at intergroom, I gave them a try. They seem pretty amazing, but the pair I want is about $450. I'm wondering if anyone out there can give me a review on these? I've already looked at her Facebook page and all of the reviews are 5 stars, but I'd like to get some more opinions if I can. I am happy to invest the money if they're worth it, but I'm going to be very sad if I spend that much on a pair of scissors that aren't going to last. Thanks!!!
    From what I've heard, she has worked with a sword maker, really knows the in and out of how shears should be made, and keeps an eye on how her stuff is done. Plus she employs all special needs like autistic people in her factory in Japan.
    I'm wanting to try them myself too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That's interesting, I would like to know more about them too.