Tech Cat Cat handling seminar at Intergroom

I attended the Cat Handling seminar at Intergroom. Even though I've been working with animals for many years, and have a cats-only house call service, I learned new information at the seminar. What I liked most was observing the creative ways of holding cats that Lynn demonstrated. She's a high-energy person with a positive "vibe" who managed to keep me alert even through 2 hours of sitting in a small, box-like room with no windows and no fresh air. If you get a chance, I recommend attending her seminar. You won't learn to groom cats in 2 hours, of course, but the info will help.

Thank you so much!! I'm glad you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by Emma123 View Post
    I attended the Cat Handling seminar at Intergroom. Even though I've been working with animals for many years, and have a cats-only house call service, I learned new information at the seminar. What I liked most was observing the creative ways of holding cats that Lynn demonstrated. She's a high-energy person with a positive "vibe" who managed to keep me alert even through 2 hours of sitting in a small, box-like room with no windows and no fresh air. If you get a chance, I recommend attending her seminar. You won't learn to groom cats in 2 hours, of course, but the info will help.
    That's great. I am one of those dog and sometimes cat groomers that had drilled into my head, and I am better for it, that handling and positioning the animal is HUUGGEEE. Nice to hear it is in a class.