Default What do mobile groomers do in awful traffic areas

When you live in places like the LA basin where even going a couple miles can take an hour during the daytime, WTH do you do? Do you work longer hours to make up for it? Do you groom 1 or 2 less dogs a day and charge more? Most of the day traffic is stop and go all the way starting around 6 am. This concerns me about mobile in the traffic monster areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Anything But Dull View Post
    When you live in places like the LA basin where even going a couple miles can take an hour during the daytime, WTH do you do? Do you work longer hours to make up for it? Do you groom 1 or 2 less dogs a day and charge more? Most of the day traffic is stop and go all the way starting around 6 am. This concerns me about mobile in the traffic monster areas.
    Use MoeGo , it has the routing system integrate that helped me on scheduling. I never run into heavy traffic any more. Saved me lots of time.
    Their website: www.moego.pet

Sure that would help. I certainly would be charging more in LA and doing at least 1 less groom a day.

The couple of people I know that mobile in LA area only do a very small radius so it's mostly local neighborhood driving.