Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default More pictures new van almost done

We have some trim work left to do, and will frame in the plexiglass window (still has protective coating it will be see through) with big wide pine to match the custom cabinet. The Shernbao got mounted today after a bit of swearing and threatening to send it back lol and of course hubs' stuff is all over the table, but I'm in loooove. There is even an electric outlet in the cabinet so I can charge my clippers and dremmel without having cords all over. So as I said, a few things left to trim out, but almost there. Certainly functional as I worked in it all week.
    Attached Images Attached Images

So beautiful Cockerlvr! Bet you will be smiling all the time while you are working!
    I know very little about the mechanics of mobile grooming. AM curious about the hose coming out from below the tub.

I love it! Really like the floor and pine wood touches. Looks like you and hubby out did yourselves again. Very pleasing to the eye!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Quote Originally Posted by poodlefeet View Post
    So beautiful Cockerlvr! Bet you will be smiling all the time while you are working!
    I know very little about the mechanics of mobile grooming. AM curious about the hose coming out from below the tub.
    Those hoses are the vacuum and K9II. They are behind the tub.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great! You guys just keep getting better.

OK-I recognize the K9II, and I see you have a coffee urn. Very cool. My husband would love that.

OK-I recognize the K9II, and I see you have a coffee urn. Very cool. My husband would love that.
    Coffee Urn?

Wishful thinking. It's most likely a vacuum, but looks like the large party size coffeemakers.
    Love how neat and tidy everything looks-even the back. You're gonna love working there! Or sitting in there and having a cup of coffee.

Wishful thinking. It's most likely a vacuum, but looks like the large party size coffeemakers.
    Love how neat and tidy everything looks-even the back. You're gonna love working there! Or sitting in there and having a cup of coffee.
    There are days I might need that much coffee, but yea, it's a vacuum ;-). And yes, I totally love working in there.

Does he apply a water sealant to the wood?

I think you are really cool Cockerlvr. You share some neat things and the trials and tribulations of going to move, not going to move, yep that's life. Enjoy it like you are.

Quote Originally Posted by 1mobilegroomer View Post
    Does he apply a water sealant to the wood?
    Yes, it has several coats of poly on it and wax.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast