Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Wahl KM cordless is here

Couldn't wait. Stopped by groomers choice this afternoon and its charging now. Late in the day so i cant review it. Its on special, 199. Normally 250.

Here's some pics. Bravura in pic for size comparison.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Good idea putting next to Bravura, got it.

Can't wait to hear what you think of it. I'm on the fence, but I LOVE cordless and will probably buy one while they're on sale if I hear some good reviews.

Great visual, Tom! I didn't realize they are so small! I guess call to Groomers Choice is in order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tom, could you put it between Bravara and Excel? Have had a HORRIBLE day and last dog my Bravara was very balky about turning on. TYA!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Excel is smaller and lighter. The KM is more like the Andis AGC round body in girth.

Its light but heavier than the bravura, especially if you have a heavy 3 blade on it. Its super quiet and the charge cord is stout, not like the bravura thin wire. With the KM plugged in its exactly like my corded KM10.

I probably have no need for the KM10 anymore.

I love the KM10 corded but also going to try the cordless, I really love getting off the corded habit.

I used it today. Its light enough to work with all day and the charge held up. It does not have the battery level bars like the bravura but once you put the cord on its a KM10 basically. Even the charge cord is thick and you would think its a corded clipper.

It performs exactly like the KM10 same speeds. If you are used to the Andis 5 speed, this clipper will feel bigger, a little heavier and the clipper blade speed is slower. Wahl claims you dont need speed but good torque. I agree with that. Your blades stay cooler longer and the dog doesnt think a buzz saw is coming at him.

Great info!

I ordered one, should be here Monday, thanks for the info. I feel I made a wise purchase.

Thanks for info Tom
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Does it charge up while being used, or do you have to let it sit to recharge? So tempted to get one. I loved my KM10, but the switch went out and I need to find a good repair shop. I'm back with my 5 speed and getting really frustrated with how fast everything heats up!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast