Tech Cat Branding & Web Design

What do you think of this branding and design? I love it. Curious what others think. I'd love to upgrade my branding. Right now, I just have a web site and business cards, which aren't coordinated with each other.
    Personally, I prefer my business cards, even though they're cheap, because they have a picture of a cat. Cat grooming is rare enough that I feel it's important to show a cat on marketing materials.
    The other thing I don't like too much is that their materials have a lot of text. I prefer less text.
    What I do love is the feeling of dignity and professionalism. I'm not a big fan of cartoon-y images, though I do understand that they are effective and reach a broad market.
    In the next year, I'd like to put together a brochure and improve my branding.

http://www.arobasecreative.co.uk/por...reen-purr.html

Wow! Is this just the designers example for you? They/you did a wonderful job! I love how you worded the need for cat grooming and the part about the traumatic vet "procedure" grooming. What a beautiful color theme and logo, very professional. The brochures are great too! Have you had luck with them over there? I have handed out a few hundred dollars worth and haven't really been happy with the outcome. I have more luck with the magnetic business cards, I am also mobile, so I just slap a bunch on my van (in an organized way) and people take them off when I am parked.

Very very beautiful. Now I see your brochures I was commenting elsewhere about for spending. How about silk screening this on heavy shirt of some kind for advertising too.

I also think these brochures and a bit of a story about you should go to a local newspaper for human interest story. Sometimes takes months or never, but we did and months later they called us. These pro brochures would make them maybe think twice.

Thanks for the feedback. This is a design that was created for another groomer. I found it online as a case study posted by the designers, so sadly, it is not mine
    I'll probably make some brochures using VistaPrint this spring.