Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I missed this, congratulations!!

You know we have enjoyed many successful mobile groomers in the last year it seems here. They got good businesses going pretty darn fast, that is meaningful. There was groomservice who relocated and before you knew it needed more mobile employees, Bengalcatguy did well so fast and Puppy Le. I know Cockerlvr does well and no worries about relocating if they had to...it does really say a lot about being mobile.

congrats!
    and do you use any kind of software to get in touch with clients? I mean, smth like scheduling app for your clients to make appointments. You mentioned that you did not advertise so how do your NEW clients find you?

I noticed that too. Lots of successful mobilers here.

OK we need a monthly update again, You are doing awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by petstimes2 View Post
    You know we have enjoyed many successful mobile groomers in the last year it seems here. They got good businesses going pretty darn fast, that is meaningful. There was groomservice who relocated and before you knew it needed more mobile employees, Bengalcatguy did well so fast and Puppy Le. I know Cockerlvr does well and no worries about relocating if they had to...it does really say a lot about being mobile.
    The thing to remember for me, is that I was very fortunate that I had an existing clientele that was more than happy to follow me when I left my shop. Also I had great relationships and the support of several vets and rescue groups in area who constantly referred to me. And of course, all the other mobile groomers and shops who were happy to refer their cats and overflow to me.

Despite the fact, that there are many mobiles and shops in my area, there is more than enough business to go around and we are all friendly.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by mikebuff View Post
    congrats!
    and do you use any kind of software to get in touch with clients? I mean, smth like scheduling app for your clients to make appointments. You mentioned that you did not advertise so how do your NEW clients find you?
    Personally, I use groomer.io. It is a great App (iOS only at the moment) and it texts automatic appointment reminders, confirmations, when Iím on my way to the appointment and if the client didnít reschedule (which is very rare) reminders that itís been however many weeks since their pet was last groomed and should make an appointment.

I very seldom actually talk on the phone.

https://groomer.io/register/NNZGL

Scott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2