Tech installing new inverter, my neutral is hot, 120v no amps, Husband is concerned,

PLEASE HELP! husband is installing anew (cheaper) inverter, what concerns us is that we have 120V across neutral and ground, Am I going to get shocked is this safe? could someone look at our video and we show the problem in detail, from what we have learned this is not unusual for lower cost inverters. TIA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSNiFQojHbI

nvm, found out this might be normal.

Now I am curious. Why do "cheaper" ones do this?

it does cost less to do this, they have a ton of fuses inside to protect against any potential shock (or as they call it leakage,) it is not a bad design just different ,the ones designed for Marin and RV application might be better for grooming application, I am leaving a link to our 2nd video bill apologizes for saying the first one was BAD, also more explanation, on what we did to make this work for us .

and if some one that knows about putting in inverters could leave a nice comment for husband he would like that lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txRCWRfjJ_Q

Cheaper units vs Rv/ mobile specific inverters have a feature called floating neutral ground .

That is when the unit is operating internally the "ground" is vehicles frame or negative terminal
    when the unit is plugged into an AC power source the ground switches to the ground that goes to house.

UD

sorry to be clear I should say the cheaper units DONT have that floating neutral ground feature.