Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Please stop asking the same question over and over. You will get better answers if you ask different questions instead of the same one (I say that with love)
    Will your parents let you work part-time at a grooming salon or dog kennel?

Can you do both? You could go to college for a Business degree, while working as a bather to see if, in fact, this is the career for you. If it is, a business degree would help you in running and marketing your eventual business, because I have worked in numerous grooming shops that had no clue about how to run it, promote it, or grow it. Meanwhile you would see the less than glamourous underbelly of grooming...getting wet, anal glands, dirt, parasites, etc. I know lots of hard working single mom groomers that put themselves and their children through college with their income. It’s all about you and your own work ethic and drive to succeed.

I was never good in school, so i would fail in college. That's not an Option. Even if my parents think i am just "lazy".

Well, then time is the answer. Your parents will send you to college -- if you can be accepted into a college. It will become clear that you are not meant for college, and that will be your chance to move into another profession.
    Meanwhile, learn what you can about grooming and about animals. There are many useful online videos to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar11 View Post
    I was never good in school, so i would fail in college. That's not an Option. Even if my parents think i am just "lazy".

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar11 View Post
    My parent's don't want that i become a dog-groomer. The reason why they don't want that is because they believe that it doesn't pay enough. They want even kick me out, because i don't obey them. They want that i get a "real" career they say. Dog-grooming is for them just a "hobby". What can i do? Should i obey my parents and become something they want? They even believe dog-grooming leads to poverty, because it doesn't pay enough. Atleast that's what my parents believe. So what hsould i do? They rather want to see me in a high paying position like doctor, lawyer, engineer.
    Stay in school...

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

I am not in School anymore.

Well you are going to have to make your choice. Live to please your parents, or live your life. Ultimately anyone faced with this situation like you, it gets down to that.

I know i would never be happy in a Job i don't like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2