Smile Favorite waterless shampoo

I find even the human ones really range in effectiveness. I am curious if anybody has seen impressive results with the one you use. Can you share?

Why in the world would a groomer use "waterless" shampoo ? I can see if an owner had her dog roll in Mr. Stink from the yard and she wanted to spot clean,........ but a groomer ????

Happy using warm water with shampoo

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

I like Bio Groom no rinse shampoo. Comes in handy in a grooming shop if a freshly bathed pet has an 'accident' and you need to spot clean. My champion cocker got carsick as a puppy on her first road trip. Her ear was a mess. Used the BG in the motel and my portable dryer. Came out beautifully.
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

I don’t use on clients because I always give them a proper bath. But I have grooming powder who can clean up a butt very easily, I use it on my cats when an poop accident happens and butt is perfectly clean after, no odor, coat isn’t wet.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I love Show Season Waterless Shampoo.

We use it for the occasional slight accident the dog might have. Stepping in urine, etc.
    Also, we will occasionally do anal glands for clients as a walk-in. Cleans up nicely. No smell left.

I like the Chris Christensen no rinse spray waterless shampoo. It does not soap up like some others and removes staining. It's a staple at dog shows.

Dolly, we sometimes use waterless shampoos for touchups on grooms like the pee pee area on boys or the rear end or feet. In a groom shop situation a dog may be done waiting to go home and pees and hits his front foot. I would spray the foot, wipe it with a towel and blow dry it instead of getting him in the tub again. At dog shows we will spray boys pee area if they need to return to the show ring instead of bathing half the body. Even feet from walking on dirt or grass.