Jiggy Finished business plan in January

We did the business plan and the floor plan and we found a place likely to lease. It was a busy month but we are having lots of fun. We go to our bank meeting next week for a business loan. Stephen was great going over our floor plan with us for at least half an hour. It was based on the new place we want to lease. I look at a plan and there are few things to talk about. Listening to him it was like a semester course. He covered everything from the placement of windows to groomers for natural light to preventing escaping pets to plugs to pipes and all to minimize our costs, and how to negotiate the costs with the landlord. We were truly like who talks like this but realized he's right!

We had asked questions some months ago here and thanks for your help everyone. This is our dream coming true and it is fun to share. I think I can spend some more time catching up here. One thing when you write a plan is that you become so immersed. You may stop but hours later you are still thinking about it, but it was all good and better.

Happy for you. It is chore to write one. That is cool you get an evaluation. Good luck at the bank.

I am just starting my floor plan now that the home business property has been decided. We have a big great outbuilding to use for our floor plan.

We did our floor plan too. I give a shout out that steve spent over 1 hour on the phone helping use re work it. No charge.

We're starting our plans in more detail now for our strip center we bought.

So happy everything thing went well with presenting the plan, and we got our loan. They were impressed, it really helps and they took us very seriously. We went to 3 banks and credit unions for the best deal.

That is great news. I know it is quite a chore but you may do so well with your center and even help retirement someday. You have got me thinking girl!

I went out and looked at some commercial buildings for sale. There is a small strip center about 4,000 sq ft total that is available. I would need 1,000 and that leaves the 3,000. The thing is figuring if the rents of the 3,000 will cover the payment. I guess that is what you did for your plan.

Did you get your business open yet?