Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Big Grin Colors to work around day in and day out

I look at the pictures in the business for sale all the time. I like to see what others groomers do. I notice some colors are super bright and fun, but I don't know if I could work in them all day every day. Can anyone share what colors they like best to work in all day? I appreciate your opinions.

Well I bet mine is totally off anyone else's color chart.......I have Mossy Oak Camop walls, I love it! Brings the outside in, I do have plenty of LED over head ligbts, window on back wall and window on front door (8x12 salon), my ceiling is high and bright white (need hubby to build me a couple of lofts for extra storage). All trim work is bright white. I used outside siding for my Camo walls, it wipes clean easy, water proof, only painting I have to do is trim once a year. Clients always comment on how they love it...it goes well with the ouside cedar siding .
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Well I bet mine is totally off anyone else's color chart.......I have Mossy Oak Camop walls, I love it! Brings the outside in, I do have plenty of LED over head ligbts, window on back wall and window on front door (8x12 salon), my ceiling is high and bright white (need hubby to build me a couple of lofts for extra storage). All trim work is bright white. I used outside siding for my Camo walls, it wipes clean easy, water proof, only painting I have to do is trim once a year. Clients always comment on how they love it...it goes well with the ouside cedar siding .
    Wow, Cyn, this sounds nice, do you have any pictures?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn View Post
    I look at the pictures in the business for sale all the time. I like to see what others groomers do. I notice some colors are super bright and fun, but I don't know if I could work in them all day every day. Can anyone share what colors they like best to work in all day? I appreciate your opinions.
    Here's my salon.. it's a mix of colors, but when I switched from the tan walls to the pink wallpaper it did darken it in there a lot.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That shop is too pretty to mess up grooming....ha..ha.....! I just deep cleaned my shop and touch-up painted, repainted kennel bank and my tub. It smells so fresh and clean I hate to mess it up tomorrow lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ABDG View Post
    Wow, Cyn, this sounds nice, do you have any pictures?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't have any on new phone but will take some and see if I can get them small enough to upload.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Wow that is a fun shop.

I'm obsessed! Where did you get this stencil?

Quote Originally Posted by ItzaClip! View Post
    Here's my salon.. it's a mix of colors, but when I switched from the tan walls to the pink wallpaper it did darken it in there a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Don't have any on new phone but will take some and see if I can get them small enough to upload.
    I sent mine to Admin once and he resized them.

I like soft neutral beige gray colors, but with soft accents usually cool colors like sage green and perhaps soft purple. Sort of like this message board right now too.

Quote Originally Posted by lyttleravyn View Post
    I'm obsessed! Where did you get this stencil?
    We made it. I told hubby what I wanted and he drew it on computer for me and had it cut out. He also designed my Poodle gate and had it laser cut out..
    We made up poodle wallpaper, but are also thinking of getting the stencils Mass made and selling them.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzaClip! View Post
    We made it. I told hubby what I wanted and he drew it on computer for me and had it cut out. He also designed my Poodle gate and had it laser cut out..
    We made up poodle wallpaper, but are also thinking of getting the stencils Mass made and selling them.

I am impressed with your work and detail Itza.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast