Default Some groom's from end of 2017-2018

I haven't fallen off the planet! Honest! Just insanely busy. I'm kinda dumb and on top of the online business I groom pretty much full time and keep adding projects, like growing out a poodle so I can video setting in a Asian trim on her from scratch.
    Taking tones of videos of me grooming or demos of products etc.
    Spending time with my 103(he will be 104 in May) grandpa who now is in the hospital. And he is completely with it mentally which makes it harder, here's very aware of the loss of dignity he is experiencing.
    Started agility classes, finished rhumba dance classes in Dec with hubby, ummm trying to clean my house, get back in shape.. the list goes on. Working the the magazine cover. My poor girl had injured her knee in the fall and I delayed doing this photoshoot as long as I could. I actually waited until just before Xmas( retarded I know). I did everything as quick as I could. But here are some of my groom's from end 2017 till now.
    Poodle is the one I'm growing. Border doodle isn't finished in this pic. I was showing his wierd back leg. He chews it. But the hock to paw is maybe 6". The Yorkie isn't finished either, but it's only pic I got, I was sharing it for my friend who moved but groomed him for years. He used to always get#7 so I was showing his length. My utsumi speedy blenders came in handy on him.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome back! From this and another post, it sounds like you've been in a state of perpetual motion, planning every minute of every day.
    Your grooms as always are inspirational, well worth studying, but my favorite pics are the leonberger and Vogue as a palette! What an incredibly patient girl she is!

WOW..........well done........hope you are charging big bucks for all the "extras" you are giving Fluffy, such as beautiful bows, sequences, and that cute little look !!.........and don't they ALL look sooooo innocent !!

Happy looking cute

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

As always, it is a pleasure to view your work (whether finished or not). I’m sure staying active is how your grandpa lives to be nearly 104, and it sounds like you are following in his footsteps. It is truly remarkable how accomplished you have become in your career.

Can...Can I come work with you? These are fantastic! Sounds like you've been super busy! I hope your Grandpa doesn't have to be in the hospital for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by SudsySandra View Post
    Can...Can I come work with you? These are fantastic! Sounds like you've been super busy! I hope your Grandpa doesn't have to be in the hospital for too long.
    You bet! I feel like I need someone. It's just me and my hubby bathing for me..

Awesome pawsome. I love when you post, I run to the threads, and I think only forum people would understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brit View Post
    Awesome pawsome. I love when you post, I run to the threads, and I think only forum people would understand that.
    Aww, you made me smile! Thanks

You Got Talent! Don't worry about those of us on big screens.