Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 25 to 36 of 36

Thread: MIA...

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    So sorry you're going through this!

    I had an ovarian cyst once, it does sound similar to what you're going through. I really hope you can heal quickly! xx

  2. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daesue View Post
    He'd better be lol. 10 lbs and he headbutted me, bit my lip, then my neck. And now he's getting wise, that if I grab his muzzle and say NO.. he's turning his head. I'm obviously going to need a trainer with this one lol.
    Ha!! I had a little land shark of my own (not aggressive land shark, just a puppy that played with teeth and had no idea when to quit and no idea how to control bite pressure) and once he hit a few months it's like he learned overnight. He's the softest mouthed dog I own (maybe too soft, doesn't even like playing tug, which is really weird.)

    One day he bit down on my hand when I was petting him (all play) and I screeched and walked away to wash it, and left him sitting there alone. I ignored him for awhile. I think once he realized too rough play left him playing alone and everyone was mad at at him, he started realizing learning to control those jaws was important stuff.

    I'm glad you're feeling a little better...it's frustrating when everything comes back "normal" but you know being unable to eat, breathe, move, etc. without pain isn't normal at all =(

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torrance View Post
    Ha!! I had a little land shark of my own (not aggressive land shark, just a puppy that played with teeth and had no idea when to quit and no idea how to control bite pressure) and once he hit a few months it's like he learned overnight. He's the softest mouthed dog I own (maybe too soft, doesn't even like playing tug, which is really weird.)

    One day he bit down on my hand when I was petting him (all play) and I screeched and walked away to wash it, and left him sitting there alone. I ignored him for awhile. I think once he realized too rough play left him playing alone and everyone was mad at at him, he started realizing learning to control those jaws was important stuff.

    I'm glad you're feeling a little better...it's frustrating when everything comes back "normal" but you know being unable to eat, breathe, move, etc. without pain isn't normal at all =(
    I need to remember to screech!!! I wish, oh how I wish, I could contact his littermate familes and set up a play date. Let off some steam lol.

    No, the pain is not normal.. but lingering. Gah, I hate doctors. Hate going. Don't wanna go. But I will.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

  4. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Humboldt
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Daesue hugs hugs hugs. I know I know. I am giving you a big hug.

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,873

    Default

    Maybe you hate doctors because you haven't taken the time to find the right doctor?
    Doctors are individuals.
    There is also a wide array of diagnostic skill. Some are great at diagnosing. Others are bad at diagnosing.

  6. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Northern NV
    Posts
    4,499

    Default

    Wow you have been through it. There is nothing worse than knowing something is wrong, but not being to figure out what. I hope you get a doctor on top of it soon.

    Sorry about your dog. I don't think there is anything worse than losing them when they are young and healthy. It's awful at any point, but you prepare yourself the best you can with the old and infirm. Hugs

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cockerlvr View Post
    Wow you have been through it. There is nothing worse than knowing something is wrong, but not being to figure out what. I hope you get a doctor on top of it soon.

    Sorry about your dog. I don't think there is anything worse than losing them when they are young and healthy. It's awful at any point, but you prepare yourself the best you can with the old and infirm. Hugs
    Thank you, Cocker.. and I responded to your post about certification and vets, etc.. and came across crabby.. sorry!!! I'm still a bit mad about my dog .

    My pain went away. I think it was a kidney stone. It moved to the front, then moved down.. and gone.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma123 View Post
    Maybe you hate doctors because you haven't taken the time to find the right doctor?
    Doctors are individuals.
    There is also a wide array of diagnostic skill. Some are great at diagnosing. Others are bad at diagnosing.
    Right now.. I have ****** insurance lol. I liked the NP I got at the hospital.. she was super nice. The ER people were nice, too. I just need to switch doctors in my insurance plan. I loved my former doctor. He was weird but a fantastic diagnostician. I could go to him for cash. But I agree on finding the right person.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

  9. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    I have friends and family that have had some stomach distress for 2 or 3 weeks. Not real sick but no matter they eat some distressful symptoms, starting to go away and one doctor just said, probably some sort of stomach flu.

  10. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    111

    Default

    How are you doing now Daesue?

  11. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn View Post
    How are you doing now Daesue?
    Thanks for asking, Bjorn. I'm much better!! No more pain.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

  12. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Humboldt
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Good news day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •