Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by 123Linda View Post
    Forgot to say, the worst place to ever cutback is on your product. So what if the difference is $1 or 2 per pet, if it makes the pet look better, you enjoy, and the customers come back, never be cheap on product. That's my best wisdom on a still rather new groomer. We're talking about quarters or a dollar per dog, get the best that works for you.
    Well said. When you think about it rarely is even $2 a pet, and often much lower.

OMG I didn't even read past your post. If you have not tried K9 Competition you are in for a treat!
    Why you can trust me.
    I've been grooming 15 years
    I meticulous keep records of every shampoo, conditioner, spray and scissor spray used on every pet. I take pics I notice condition they come back in. I have tried almost every brand you mentioned ( not quadraped cause I have scent issue).
    I have found a lot of people go for smell first. Don't. Go for what works for you, cutesy scent is last.
    My water is hard minerally stuff. Leave a white scuzx buildup.
    K9 Competition is lighter, dogs dry fast. Quality Ingredients from Sweden.. Dogs skin do really well. You can even condition yorkies and it won't get greasy. You can easily just shampoo and leave in cond spray. Versatile line.
    In Canada buy from https://canadiangroomingdistributor....ition-products
    In USA buy from https://www.runningk9.com
    Just look at k9 competition grooming Facebook page to see more results. All these grooms were with k9

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Itza, what formula to you use most?

Itzaclip such cute grooms! I tried a sample of k9 competition awhile back and liked it. May have to splurge and get some more. I second the question of what you recommend from them to start of with!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Countrygrl View Post
    Itza, what formula to you use most?
    Strip ( isn't harsh like it sounds. Soak a double coat for 10 min follow with nano mist and watch that coat just slide out, and be nice and shiny)
    the aloe line ( shampoo/ cond & nano mist).
    They can be tweaked ( mix cond stronger or weaker, spray more nano etc) for any breed. You won't be disappointed.
    Keratin is my go to for double coats..
    I use crisp on all my heads and Asian groom's.
    I love Sterling silver as a moisturizing whitening shampoo & the cond is pigmented too. Knots slide out and you can use on any color.
    But aloe is biggest seller.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2