1. Default Table Top Matting

I am looking for replacement matting/rubber for the top of my hydraulic groom table. I am NOT looking for a new table, table top or fatigue-style matting. Iím looking for a source for the stuff that covers groom table tops. Preferably in black. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christiesdirect.com
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

I used marine vinyl to make a new cover for my hydraulic table. Got it from JoannrbFabric in the remnants section and it only cost about $4. Put it on over 4 years ago and it doesn't have a mark or snag on it.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
    I used marine vinyl to make a new cover for my hydraulic table. Got it from JoannrbFabric in the remnants section and it only cost about $4. Put it on over 4 years ago and it doesn't have a mark or snag on it.
    Did you glue it down? Staple underneath? Both? Iíve used the marine topside paint on my table and am not happy with the surface. It looks good but the dogs still slip a little even though it has a little sand in it.

I use small raised coin pattern in black but it comes in big rolls. I used it for my van flooring so I have scraps left over and use it for table tops. You glue it down. It's sold for trailer non slip flooring and garage flooring. Also Home Depot has black rubber ribbed runner material on rolls that the store can cut to a specific length. It works also but not as nice as raised coin patterns.

Here's where I bought my van flooring:
    www.garageflooringllc.com

Quote Originally Posted by holisticfitness View Post
    Did you glue it down? Staple underneath? Both? Iíve used the marine topside paint on my table and am not happy with the surface. It looks good but the dogs still slip a little even though it has a little sand in it.
    I actually took it over the edges and stapled it underneath the table. Used double sided tape and gorilla tape first to shape then stapled.
    You can find a variety of colors or patterns. It cleans with anything and it still holds up. And it's cheap enough that you can change seasonally if you wanted to. Personally I used a nice gray since it went well with the table color., but I'm toying with changing it to a leather.ook soon.

Home depot does have rolls in black.in flooring section

I haven't faced this yet replacing tabletop. Please let us know what you do, or I guess I will have to post that question too! Do you know in all my years I have always sold my tables as they aged and got new ones.

I just saw in the new Ryan's catalogue they sell genuine table top material for 8.99 a foot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
    really, what color is it?

I saw a groomer that replaced it her rubber tabletop with granite. Like kitchen counter granite. She loves, and cools her blades on it too. She glued the granite on.

Absolutely have seen the same thing. Very cool looking.