Surprise Cat grooming scissors

I am new too this site,so Thank you for letting me join
    My first question what is the best brand or name of grooming scissors that you can get that are reasonable but good quality

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurCat View Post
    I am new too this site,so Thank you for letting me join
    My first question what is the best brand or name of grooming scissors that you can get that are reasonable but good quality
    You could try Direct Shears. They have a good selection of lefties so I go with them.

Are you new to grooming? I'd probably start with some entry level shears... that means something under $100. But you can get some at Petedge, Ryan's, just to start. And start with shorter shears, like 7" or 7.5" at first.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

For a good mid range price starter set I usually recommend these.

https://www.amazon.com/Purple-Dragon...+dragon+shears

Hello and welcome.

First off, refer to them as shears.

I like Kenchii. They have affordable lines like scorpion $85, and go all the way to level 4 vipers at 300 bucks. They have a shear for any level of groomer.

I also love Sensei shears, especially their thinners and chunkers. Geib is another brand i like, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yes to get technical with you "scissors" are under 6" length, and "shears" are 6" and above.
    That being said, some of top brands are Kenchii, Evolution, Sensei, Utsumi, Shark Fin. They are all top quality, with their own niches, and you'll pay a pretty penny for them.
    The more affordable shears that are good quality are Freebird, Foxy Roxy, Precision Sharp, and Aussie Dog. Freebird and Foxy Roxy Supply Co. each started a monthly subscription box that gives you quality shears and extra goody surprises each month at an unbeatable price.
    Your cheap sets can be found on Amazon, longer purple Dragon or Lilly's pet. Lilly's pet was my first set of shears cause that's all I could afford then, and they worked for what I needed, but dull SO quick that you'd have to constantly sharpen to maintain. Plus they can literally break in half like nothing because the quality of metal isn't there. It's better to go with one of the other companies mentioned above.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk