Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Haha! I'm just looking for my magic mat brush for my new groomer in training. I found someone with a stash. I'm not sharing. Sorry. Firmest pins ever, awesome for busting up super tight mats. Not great for overall brushing tangles like the TOT . They don't make them anymore. I'm sitting on a hoard of about 30 but I won't share with her either lol! I hope I'm dead before I run out.

Thanks for all the advice!

I'm sitting on a mini-nest of around 10 brushes that I'd say I would date or maybe even move in with but I haven't found marriage material yet... (Oh I'm soooo funny...)

Thanks for the photo, Tom, that really helps. I'm probably gonna buy the coral.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerlvr View Post
    Haha! I'm just looking for my magic mat brush for my new groomer in training. I found someone with a stash. I'm not sharing. Sorry. Firmest pins ever, awesome for busting up super tight mats. Not great for overall brushing tangles like the TOT . They don't make them anymore. I'm sitting on a hoard of about 30 but I won't share with her either lol! I hope I'm dead before I run out.
    LOL..someone on FB asked if anyone has retired and has an older, I think they wanted an Ashley Craig comb.. and I won't respond lol. Not until I'm dead!! I bought my first one in 2003 before I became a groomer for my cats. You'll have to pry them outta my cold, dead hands hahahahah.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2