Animated Wink NEW GroomWise Blog: Don't Stop Believing..........

Don't Stop Believing...Pet Groomer Stories on the Road to Shear Happiness by Debi Hilley

This is her supplementary blog for sharing stories and shops of groomers. Take a look. More to come.

http://groomwise.typepad.com/dont_stop_believing_pet_g/
    Last edited by GroomerTALK Coordinator; 12-03-17 at 04:08 PM.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

OK the new look of www.groomwise.com is now done and the site re-opened to reach all GroomWise blogs. We also have more new bloggers in the works.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Good idea parti, it should have a separate blog and compile them.

Quote Originally Posted by 4them View Post
    Good idea parti, it should have a separate blog and compile them.
    Thats what I'm doing. After Christmas... lololol
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Good idea Parti.

Default My story redone...

When I was a very young child, I had an affinity for animals. My grandmother used to tell a story about me washing a newborn kitten in the well water from the spigot in the yard when I was about 2. I had dogs my whole life and had wanted to groom them myself but my mother was against it. I even did a working job interview with a groomer who said I was too slow (isn't that funny knowing that today I teach groomers to be fast!). My groomer even told me that unless I learned to groom I would never be happy with anyone who groomed my dog and suggested I “just get a book” and learn to groom. I knew there was more to it than that. So I put the idea in the back of my head and went on raising kids and working at a job that I was good at but didn’t truly love doing.

read the rest at:

My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

When I was a very young child, I had an affinity for animals. My grandmother used to tell a story about me washing a newborn kitten in the well water from the spigot in the yard when I was about 2. I had dogs my whole life and had wanted to groom them myself but my mother was against it. I even did a working job interview with a groomer who said I was too slow (isn't that funny knowing that today I teach groomers to be fast!). My groomer even told me that unless I learned to groom I would never be happy with anyone who groomed my dog and suggested I “just get a book” and learn to groom. I knew there was more to it than that. So I put the idea in the back of my head and went on raising kids and working at a job that I was good at but didn’t truly love doing.

Wow. You are truly a testament to the will to survive. And so lucky for us that you did! You really are a Rock Star!