Default Angulation and shape help !!!

Ok Iíve posted this tt before I need to make his shape better he needs more angulation in back leg and I do need to take more off his legs lol I just love his fluffy legs !!! Any ideas ? http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f99f5c9603.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0c2b2c2897.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO this type of groom doesnt need angulation to look good. I like them fluffy. Natural. IF you want to do angulation at the rump, then scoop out dome of the back thigh, more like a snz pattern...
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. ĖMark Twain

I think he looks adorable so nice work! If you'd like to try more angulation take the rump/back of leg down to the "bend in the leg" (not meaning the hock) more like the middle of the back thigh. Leave the front of the back leg longer and blend it back to where you cut it short. Also you could try bringing the shoulder set down a bit to show off his muscle and start long just at the legs...glide the clipper from the shoulder down skimming off the leg to help blend it. I hope this makes sense lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He looks like a beautiful stuffed toy! I agree with Parti.. you could scoop some more off the back legs but he really looks great!
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

He does look good. Like others have said, some off the back of the back legs, but I would use thinning shears from underneath just to thin it out and leave a bit more in front of that leg in the stifle area. Nice job!
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Great advice thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk