Grin Got my Business Plan Helper

We have a chance to buy our commercial building. Would love to get 2 other pet-related businesses in it for convenience. We just got our Grooming Business in a Box and starting the task for the plan. We have private financing but they asked for a plan. So here we go groomers, I will let you know.

I did one years ago and I made it through it. What a lesson it was, I actually enjoyed.

I would love to own my building. Keep us informed.

I opened my second shop using the helper.

We plan on working on this mostly on Sundays and Mondays since we groom other days. I must say the support is great and my mind is racing, RACING. Even got hubby excited. it is so well organized.

How is it going 10muddy? We are considering something similar.

I am impressed with the instructions. I feel very guided. We got support from admin to change one line in the income projection to account for rental income and not just pet care income. That was really cool, I am actually getting what spreadsheets are, and that is something where I am an absolute beginner. I can work things out on paper, but never had lessons in spreadsheets. The good thing is you can only enter your numbers in places highlighted in blue, so you know at a glance where you need to finish any time. If you don't know what goes there, it is right in the instructions. The other places where you have formulas are protected so you cannot screw it up, this is brilliant because I probably would have. We won't be able to work on it much the next several days because of the thanksgiving chores and work. So far we are amazed there is something this simple yet advanced for grooming. I actually feel confident we are going to be able to do this and save thousands from hiring someone. Our private financing is good for at least a few months, but we had to put earnest money down on the purchase but the seller is pretty easy going. This is not the best time to sell commercial property here.

Thank you for asking 123Linda.