Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

This is top product. The least cost we were quoted elsewhere for a plan recommended by our CPA was $4000. Yes we had to do it ourselves but we spent less than $100 on box and we were given nearly an hour of free help by Steve. We took it to our CPA and he was like, who did this? WE DID. He was impressed and Steve advised him to help us with 3 figures to finalize it.

We are on the final stretch. Negotiations going very well on the purchase. We couldn't work on it as much as we like during holidays, but spending almost every day on it now. Support has been tops. I am amazed at how easy the bar charts came out and looking so professional. Never created a bar chart before.

We are done. Kudos to the help we received. My hubbie is amazed too.

Went had a Saturday meeting with the banker who visited by building we are buying. He was really impressed with our plan and said it was not too little, not too much. That makes it more friendly to them. Just as we read in the instructions.

Congratulations you should be very proud and it seems paying off. I am proud of doing one too.

Yippee we are in escrow.

If I was not a home groomer I would love to own my own building. My grandparents started with one small glass shop, ended up with the whole strip center 10 years later and it paid for their retirement. I think as groomers we need to invest some of our profit in good real estate opportunities to help with retirement.

Yep we started with a small 500 foot building and moved up over the years. This has taken quite a few years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2