Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Particentral View Post
    What vendors did you go to???? I have NEVER seen but one or two vendors take nothing but cash. NEVER and I have worked with 5 or 6 myself. I know Aussiedog doesnt take anything but cash but never seen anyone else do it.
    They took credit, but only at a minimum of 15$, I'm just saying the bandana guy, fabric, bows table, the general merchandise in the middle, told me they preferred to be paid in cash. The Chris Christensen booth I just handed a credit card as it was a $200 plus purchase. Another vendor I bought scents at wanted cash.

The vendor selling shears had a cash price lower than a credit price.

But they don't know that until there is an audit, and I lost 3 days of work from an audit about 5 years ago. 3 days of income lost, and I didn't owe anything when done.

But that's not my point. I like having less cash around. Two groomers have been robbed of their bank deposits here in the last year. While walking down the street out in the open to the bank with lots of people around, not only groomers. Rarely makes the news, seems to happen a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Linda View Post
    But they don't know that until there is an audit, and I lost 3 days of work from an audit about 5 years ago. 3 days of income lost, and I didn't owe anything when done.

But that's not my point. I like having less cash around. Two groomers have been robbed of their bank deposits here in the last year. While walking down the street out in the open to the bank with lots of people around, not only groomers. Rarely makes the news, seems to happen a lot.
    I agree, I am terrified to carry too much cash.

https://www.insidehalton.com/news-st...rime-stoppers/

Purse snatched by assistant unlocking the door of grooming business.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I was in LA for a few years, carrying deposits is dangerous there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3