Default Sleeveless grooming tops?

I am having a hard time finding sleeveless. Can't take heat in anything with sleeves!

Well.........move to Alaska and you will LOVE sleeves !!

I would purchase a grooming smock that is fairly form fitting, then either you or someone else, remove the sleeves and finish it off with a nice sewed up hem along the armhole. This probably won't work with a loose fitting smock if you are not wearing a sleeveless T-shirt under it.

Happy snipping away

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Have I ever seen them?? Not often. Maybe someone could do a removable sleeves but you know if there isn't enough demand....but they are out there. I wore an apron over sleeveless shirt. Stylist wear has a zipper vest. Retrostylistwear has a very short sleeve apron.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrygrl View Post
    I am having a hard time finding sleeveless. Can't take heat in anything with sleeves!
    I have a grey sleeveless top. It's kind of like a tank top only made out of nylon. I can not remember why I purchased it as I've had it for years. It doesn't fit me anymore. Depending on your size you can have it it you would like. Send me a PM if you are interested.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

I have to sleeveless tops, and they even have mesh back to make it extra cool. You have to look in the men's unisex section. Sorry I don't remember which brand they are, but if you just Google barbers smocks you might find something there.

I'm so sorry, but I do not have it. I should have checked before I posted. I gave a bunch of old smocks away and that must have went with them. Sorry.
    Henry David Thoreau

Ran a google search for grooming apparel tank top smock and got a few things. Here's a link to Stylist Wear. They seem to have a good selection of "sleeveless" smocks.

http://www.stylistwear.com/product/F240.html
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
    I have to sleeveless tops, and they even have mesh back to make it extra cool. You have to look in the men's unisex section. Sorry I don't remember which brand they are, but if you just Google barbers smocks you might find something there.
    ^^^^THIS^^^^
    They now make for women now....sleeveless, mesh back. I googled (some months back) found several sleeveless. Or you could just remove the sleeves (as mentioned above) on any of them.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

I have several sleeveless smocks. Some are by Angels Grooming Apparel, and the others are Groom Professional smocks from Christies Direct. Both offer online ordering.

I have been buying tops a removing sleeves..just wondered if anyone knew something I didn't ��