Tech Remembering Spike (video story)

Our member SpikeytheYorkie was as some of you know the all time big time poster of messages here, over 25,000 posts. She wasn't the only one reach Club 25000 but as I remember the first. Anyway, I talked with Spikey today, and she has made a video honoring her Spike. It is VERY touching. SpikeytheYorkie (she checks in occasionally) got her Masters Degree and works professionally now outside of grooming. However, she does do a little show grooming on the side of her new career. As being part of this board she became an excellent groomer, even competed and won, certified and more, it was great to follow her career here.

https://youtu.be/hRWZRoApVvc
    Last edited by GroomerTALK Coordinator; 10-10-17 at 03:29 PM.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Man..........I darn anyone to watch this and not have tears in your eyes........well done

Happy RIP Spikey

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Sad What an amazing video

I am so happy they had a long life together. Amazing job Spikey I love your honoring your special dog, the good times and to the rainbow bridge.

More history from Spikey tonight. I asked her to check in occasionally.........

Of course I will check in. I have such fond memories of PG.com and it was a huge part of what helped me develop as a groomer. I still remember the VERY FIRST day I checked in online. I was in grooming school in little tiny Kanab, Utah, with less than 4,000 people at the time, with red clay rock formations all around me, and I checked into the public library there and found PetGroomer.com. And the rest is history. Don't know if you know this but in 2011, I made it to the top 15 groomers in the nation. TOP 15!!!! Little Ol' me, who learned to groom in some old lady's basement! But it wasn't because of the old lady, it was all I learned from PG.com and then practicing and taking private lessons, competing. So there you have it. Thanks for letting me share my video.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

I love the love of this, happy tears.

What a beautiful tribute.

Sad

What a great way to memorialize & remember your furry loved one! Bitter sweet.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Very sweet. Never forget the time you nicked hid little ear. Us just being human.
    Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Wow that went right to my heart. you were a good mom.

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a tribute to your beautiful dog.