Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt99 View Post
    Erratic emotions and behavior are indicative of a pill popper, per medical literature.
    I am quite aware of "per medical literature". If admin had not edited my previous post, it would have reflected this. But you don't have a clue about this person so just thowing out drug use allegations is wrong, imho. Could be the lady was having a low sugar diabetic episode, or many many other things.
    Not going to argue with you as I also don't have a clue about this person.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Emma, don't fire yourself....as Dolly said, you are there to groom the cat not entertain the lady.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

The cats are a joy to groom. Sweeties. I made a deal with her where I do maintenance for them once a month, which just means cleaning eyes, ears, trimming claws, trimming out any mats, and brushing. I do all three in one hour. I charge my hourly rate. Works out very well for her and for me . . . and for the cats.

The drugs very likely are prescribed. Nonetheless those are the side effects, per medical literature. Thanks for not being “argumentative.”

Individuals with low blood sugar will inform as such, per medical literature, but I’m not going to be “argumentative” either so instead how about I just reply in kind, “Whatever!”

Well, we had a good run. The client finally did stop booking appointments and canceled the last visit in August. She had warmed up to me, and I do like the cats. She mentioned large veterinary bills. Hope she decides to brush her cats. She really didn't want to brush her own cats, even though they were so sweet and gentle.

Well at least you know more than you did and there was no blow-up. Reminds of someone. That makes me think she may still call you in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2