Default Super Cheap High Velocity Dryer?

I'm not a professional groomer, just a diy type, I do my own cuts and my dog's. However, if I can find an okay high velocity dryer for under $100, it would certainly make my life easier. Any suggestions? (Im aware within this price there's probably nothing worthwhile, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

I don't know about that but you can check the used ads here or craiglist for a used, but even at $100 that's pretty old or needs work.

Take a look at the XPOWER and the Go Pet Club dryers (google them) they would work fine for you.
    Good luck
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Yep X Power maybe a B Air but I don't think it will last as long as buying a better model.

Ugh, I hate my B air at my small shop. I would check ebay, might be able to find a nice dryer for a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmonautRik View Post
    Ugh, I hate my B air at my small shop. I would check ebay, might be able to find a nice dryer for a good price.
    Agreed. I remain partial to K9. Picked up b air on the cheap, but just not powerful enough and gets too hot to hold. Never again.

This is an owner looking for home use for around 100.00
    The XPOWER or the Go Pet Club dryer will service her/him fine.....and it will have at least a one year warranty on it.....oh and the Xpower is brushless so more pet owner friendly.
    JMO but I feel a K9 dryer (even used) would be more dryer than needed (and my opinion is based on OP's only post on this thread.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.