Huh Cat F&T Shampoo Les Pooches deliveries

In case anyone is planning to order F&T from Les Pooches, you might want to order it a month in advance. I placed an order on August 7th for a bottle. The order was confirmed. It's a small order, so I didn't expect them to rush it out. I'm still waiting for the order.
    I emailed them a few days ago for an update. No response yet. I emailed again a few minutes ago.
    A few years ago, I'd heard that NCGIA stopped using the product because of shipment problems.
    I don't know if they generally are reliable with shipping or not, but since there are so many other companies with great service, like Shampoo Lady, there's no reason to deal with the hassle.
    Maybe Les Pooches will come through. Hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma123 View Post
    In case anyone is planning to order F&T from Les Pooches, you might want to order it a month in advance. I placed an order on August 7th for a bottle. The order was confirmed. It's a small order, so I didn't expect them to rush it out. I'm still waiting for the order.
    I emailed them a few days ago for an update. No response yet. I emailed again a few minutes ago.
    A few years ago, I'd heard that NCGIA stopped using the product because of shipment problems.
    I don't know if they generally are reliable with shipping or not, but since there are so many other companies with great service, like Shampoo Lady, there's no reason to deal with the hassle.
    Maybe Les Pooches will come through. Hope so.
    Call them....don't wait on a email
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

NCGIA stopped using the shampoo, because the owner of the school invented Chubbs bar soap.

Call them at (800) 745-4512 and ask about your order.

Happy degreasing

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Glad you both suggested calling. Good advice. That's why I visit this site. Lots of good advice.
    Spoke with a nice woman. She said I shouldn't order through the Les Pooches website, because I'm supposed to get a grooming salon discount. I don't get the discount if I order through the site. Her notes showed the package was returned, because it couldn't be delivered. Notes also showed that they emailed or called, neither of which happened, so all I know is something went wrong somewhere.
    The good news is that they are shipping out the order, along with a bonus extra bottle and some samples. So now I am happy with them

With orders, always call, I too have found email can be later than the product!

I just wanted to add that if something isn't shipping out within one to two days there should be contact from the seller letting you know that. I get that from other companies who keep me informed. I don't deal long with companies that put you through what you are going through Emma.

My Les Pooches Rep here in Southern California lives about 20 minutes from me. I get all my stuff within a day. I use both F&T and Chubbs.

Scott