Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Animated Wink New Women's Fleur de Lis Capsleeve Smock

Here is my new Women's Fleur de Lis Capsleeve Smock Modeled by the talented, Kelly Knight.

Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

Cute!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

My friend & I each bought this smock at All-American this past weekend. It is very pretty and flattering. Can't wait to wear it and their new pink stylist top this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want one, no 2.

No sale for me......I need large pockets to carry my appointment book and keys when I walk to the clients house.

Happy loving my pockets

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly View Post
    No sale for me......I need large pockets to carry my appointment book and keys when I walk to the clients house.

Happy loving my pockets

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
    What kind of smocks do you were Dolly? I often need my appt book in my pocket as I give all my clients "curb" service.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

I have a hate love relationship with pockets because dog legs can get caught in them and they collect dog nails, hair and bleech. So I usually wear a very light sleeveless blouse under mine and that's where I put things I carry like a couple keys. I love this design, actually all of the Retro line gets comments from customers, and Angel's too. So many comments from customers, I love it and think it gets better professional respect to wear good apparel with a smart look.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Linda View Post
    I have a hate love relationship with pockets because dog legs can get caught in them and they collect dog nails, hair and bleech. So I usually wear a very light sleeveless blouse under mine and that's where I put things I carry like a couple keys. I love this design, actually all of the Retro line gets comments from customers, and Angel's too. So many comments from customers, I love it and think it gets better professional respect to wear good apparel with a smart look.
    I agree, I managed to find one with zippered pockets which works great for me.

This is nice! It's amazing how many years we groomed without some fashion. I agree if pockets, must be zippered.

That is a really nice cut. I know pockets are convenient but under my smock I have pants with pockets and use them, but I like the idea of zip pockets.

Flattering is a good word.

It is, nice look. I prefer no pockets BUT I wear over something like this a little apron with pockets when I want them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast