Angry Fired indecent new customer

Well he wasn't even a real customer yet. I come to the door for first visit and he is wet as if just from the shower wrapped in a towel, barely. He did say I need to get my robe please come in. I said I will wait here on porch come back when ready. He closed the door and came back in about 3 minutes, long enough to do more than a robe you think? Door opens he is in a robe loosely tied, closed in front. Something just said no. So I said I need to go today and started walking to my van. He follows me and the dogs run out the front door which he didn't expect and he starts running down the street after the door, and the robe is flying open. I just left the neighborhood.

Main reason I don't do mobile or housecall in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by 1mobilegroomer View Post
    Well he wasn't even a real customer yet. I come to the door for first visit and he is wet as if just from the shower wrapped in a towel, barely. He did say I need to get my robe please come in. I said I will wait here on porch come back when ready. He closed the door and came back in about 3 minutes, long enough to do more than a robe you think? Door opens he is in a robe loosely tied, closed in front. Something just said no. So I said I need to go today and started walking to my van. He follows me and the dogs run out the front door which he didn't expect and he starts running down the street after the door, and the robe is flying open. I just left the neighborhood.
    OMG... I would have driven away as well. My dad.. Mr Moral and I love that about him, he was a plumber. And women would come to the door, not dressed, or in various states of undress. He'd take one look, and as he was shutting the door and LEAVING, he'd say.. "I'll come back when you are dressed. Be sure and call the office to reschedule." He was highly respected and was very successful. But he wouldn't touch that with a 10' pole. And next time, he'd always bring a helper.

Blech to your experience. Sorry you had to see that!!
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Absolutely you did the right thing. I have a friend who is a Fedex driver and he has stories I don't think I should share any detail about here.

In my much younger days, I worked as a receptionist for a heating & a/c company.....oh the stories our technicians came back with...still make me blush!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My partner use to work for Direct TV installing satellites. He come home with some crazy stories of what he saw throughout his day. Some people just have no morales or common decency these days. Let alone any shame.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Yep I dated a UPS driver and there are definitely some risque encounters.