Hmmm Pink Best place to buy clipper blades

I've been getting frustrated with PetEdge not having the blades I need in stock, especially the Wahl 5-in-1s. Does anyone have any suggestions on other places to buy from that have good customer service and prices?

Loads of vendors to buy from. I like King Wholesale. Been using them for years. Yes, Pet Edge had to back order 2 items that I ordered recently. (Didn't use King because they didn't carry something I wanted).
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

King wholesale, groomers mall, groomers choice, cherrybrook, Frank rowe and son.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Sounds weird I know but Chewy.com carries them. They ship free over $50 and delivery is fast

and don't discount Amazon. I recently stocked up on 5n1's for 16 dollars each! I just price shop. Whoever gives me the best deal, gets my money.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerlvr View Post
    and don't discount Amazon. I recently stocked up on 5n1's for 16 dollars each! I just price shop. Whoever gives me the best deal, gets my money.
    ^^^ THIS!! Especially if you have prime. Free 2 day shipping always and they almost always have what you need in stock for a competitive price.

Good to know info. I am a price shopper too. I end up buying at Ryans, Kings, PetEdge or Groomers Choice the most, but an occasional prime which I just joined.

There is another brand of clipper blade that hasnt been discussed...Furzone blades.

To me they are the best blades made today, in 37 years of grooming Ive used every brand out there made today and they all dont hold an edge long. Why? Simple. They are made of softer metal than they were in the 90's. If you have blades from the big three that has big numbers on the back, those blades are soft, 54 Rockwell.

Furzones are 62 Rockwell and hold and edge longer, and cut smoother than any blade today. Untill you try one, you will never know. Dont believe the words of someone else, you be the judge. They are premium blades made from 440C stainless steel. If you want a deal or cheap, these arent the blades for you. I had a die hard Buttercut user tell me she wouldnt use any other blade other than Buttercut. She also said she used every blade out there and Buttercuts were superior to everything else. I agreed with her, but I also mentioned she never tried a Furzone blade either. I sent her a 7F to try and said if she didnt like it to throw it away, she owed me nothing. Three weeks later she bought 11 more Furzones and paid for the 7F I sent her.

Here is a link to Furzone sales, Take a look.

http://www.ntforsale.com/furzoneclippersblades.html

-------------------------------------------
    Jeff Andrews
    Northern Tails Sharpening, Inc
    2319 Granada Ave
    Mobile, Alabama 36693
    251-232-5353
    www.northerntails.com
    jeff@northerntails.com
    "You NOW Have A Better Choice"
    Attached Images Attached Images