Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 13 to 21 of 21
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    8,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelterWolf View Post
    The only thing I don't like about furzone is that they don't work on my andis Excell 5 speed. Nor do Oster skip blades. I have to use a two speed clipper which I'm not fond of.
    Jeff is of course correct.....I use some furzone blades on my Excels ALL the time.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

  2. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelterWolf View Post
    The only thing I don't like about furzone is that they don't work on my andis Excell 5 speed. Nor do Oster skip blades. I have to use a two speed clipper which I'm not fond of.
    I have 3 Andis 5-speeds, one attached to my clipper vac and the Furzone blades work perfectly as does any of the Osters. Follow Jeff’s advice. I love the Furzones!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #15

    Default

    Thank you Jeff. I tried it and it worked! I need to read manuals more often😁

  4. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelterWolf View Post
    Thank you Jeff. I tried it and it worked! I need to read manuals more often��
    SMILE, I notice he says that a lot too when he does radio shows.

  5. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    8,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelterWolf View Post
    Thank you Jeff. I tried it and it worked! I need to read manuals more often��
    Lol, when one has been grooming as long as a lot of us have we do sometimes forget to read the manuals on updated equipment. Glad you posted and can now use your furzone blades on your Excels......I can't work with a 2 speed clipper either, actually I can but it irritates me as it does you
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

  6. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,555

    Default

    Good info Jeff, looking into some Furzone next time around.

  7. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123Linda View Post
    Good info Jeff, looking into some Furzone next time around.
    I tried a 5 blade yesterday and I'm impressed! I gotta use it on more dogs to make sure it's not a fluke but if not I'm gonna get more.

  8. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    8,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelterWolf View Post
    I tried a 5 blade yesterday and I'm impressed! I gotta use it on more dogs to make sure it's not a fluke but if not I'm gonna get more.
    It is not a fluke.....Furzone blades clip very well and stay sharp longer, imho.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

  9. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    They are good blades definitely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •