Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

They are more attracted to the van graphics than the van itself. You can take an old dull van and wrap it like new.

I hear ya on the convenience of a wagn tails but not everyone can afford one. If a van has the basics and you are an excellent groomer you work speaks volumes vs the van itself or trailer you are pulling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think we've gotten away from what the OP was asking which was, simply, "Is it worth it to go mobile?" And I think Dolly answered that question the best. Just sayin'. :-)

It's worth it if you can get used to working in a van and driving and handle issues that come up. I have found there are groomers who work in shops and would never want to be mobile. They either like being in a shop working around others and don't want to drive for a living. They feel they can do more in a shop volume wise and creatively. Mobile for the most part is express grooming. Not to say it's subpar work. You have to get it done and move on.

If you can't do at least 7 grooms, you really are not efficient in mobile. My groomers do 7 to 10 and are back by 5 to 6pm, with driving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNY View Post
    I think we've gotten away from what the OP was asking which was, simply, "Is it worth it to go mobile?" And I think Dolly answered that question the best. Just sayin'. :-)
    Yes, i appreciate all the thoughts given and especially Dollys. Thank you guys so much. I nearly want to cry with how excited I am for the new adventure. Just got things put in motion today!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2