Tongue Pink Massaging product

I am considering adding massages to our grooming services at my salon. I am curious for those who offer this service, which products do you use and when do you usually do the massage?

I am thinking of doing them right after the bath and before they are fluff dried. They will have some drying first, and then the massage, and then go to get dried the rest of the way. One of the products that seems to work well (I received some sample packets) is the zymox leave in conditioner. It is very soothing on the skin and doesn't leave a residue, and is suggested on the package to be rubbed on before drying anyway, so it seems perfect for what I want to do. However it is very expensive... I am also looking for something hypoallergenic, or products that give a more spa experience with no residue and maybe a light scent.

Any help and tips would be appreciated,
    Thank you!

If you are adding massage service I would suggest doing Madra Mor mudbaths . 2 for 1 deal. Addresses issues or just to pamper. You have to massage while you are applying anyway.

I am in South Texas. The ones that work best here, at least for me, are the shed and soothe.

I agree with the Madra Mor 100%. I love that product and it cleans and conditions, the only product you usually need. We have a pet masseuse come by once a week. Not all pets need product specific to the massage service. In fact some don't get groomed by we sell a massage.

Quote Originally Posted by barknfluff View Post
    I am considering adding massages to our grooming services at my salon. I am curious for those who offer this service, which products do you use and when do you usually do the massage?

I am thinking of doing them right after the bath and before they are fluff dried. They will have some drying first, and then the massage, and then go to get dried the rest of the way. One of the products that seems to work well (I received some sample packets) is the zymox leave in conditioner. It is very soothing on the skin and doesn't leave a residue, and is suggested on the package to be rubbed on before drying anyway, so it seems perfect for what I want to do. However it is very expensive... I am also looking for something hypoallergenic, or products that give a more spa experience with no residue and maybe a light scent.

Any help and tips would be appreciated,
    Thank you!
    Yes the Madra Mor pretty much fills the bill of your last sentence. You massage it in, let it site, cleans well and leaves a soft scent, many organic ingredients. Soothes skin great.

I'm pretty sure ives San bernard and artero both have a leave in that you mist and massage...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

But there are massages where you don't need any product. We have an on call certified one and she offers massages without grooms, but uses our space by reservation.