Default Please help 2003 wagntails van where is my 12vbattery?

I have a 2003 wangntails dodge van and my 12v battery that runs my water pump fan etc is dead I don't know where it located in the back of the van I'm not sure if I should replace the charger as well please help!! Any advise is welcome my generator is being worked on so I'm using a extension cord to my customers house for my clippers and dryer and leaving my van running for ac I know it sounds like a s***t show but I don't know what to do right now!!?? Please help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm not mistaken, it is under the van......I had mine replaced a year ago and it was a fairly expensive battery. Please call Wag'n Tails at 800-513-0304 and talk to Jamie for the exact location.

Happy getting charged up

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

It's under the van. You do not need to spend a ton of money on a battery. Go to AutoZone and have them match it up with one of their brand batteries. I have changed mine couple times and their store batteries are just as good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help I will try auto zone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Take a picture of the connections before removing the battery

Also. Get a battery with a warranty so that you can switch them out without paying for a new one.