Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sad Tim Love, One of the Blade Guyz Passed Away

I had heard this a couple weeks ago but did not have confirmation. Jeff the other Blade Guyz has confirmed. It was in an automobile accident April 14th. We will miss you Tim!
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

So sad, thanks Admin for sharing !

I'm very sorry to read about this. Truly terrible.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Very sad. I used Love's Sharpening several times. Always a great job.
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

So very sad. I have always use him. My boss send her blades out to him before the accident, was wondering what happened. Never got her blades back and not hear anything back. Got a phone call few days ago about his passing, someone is going to send her blades back.

I called the UPS store where his mail was going and told them about his death. They told me they were not sending boxes back on my word alone, so I dont know what happened after that. I reached out to his ex wife Sandy, but she didnt want to be bothered with it since she was married again. Some groomers told me he had a girlfriend around the Hammond LA area, I reached out for someone to have her contact me, but heard nothing. I looked for an obituary in ALL of the newspapers around the Jackson MS area, and found nothing as well. I hope Tim wasnt alone in his life. If anyone does have his obituary, please email me something so I have it to put in my Bible.

His van was T-Boned crossing Hwy 49, the other driver didnt stop for the stop sign and hit him going 65 MPH, the kid walked away, Tim burned in his van.

I trained Tim in 2004 on the automated blade systems that just came out. I went to Jackson MS and spent a week with him. In 2006 we put together a website and some instructional material and called ourselves "The Blade Guyz". If you go to his website you'll see my name on alot of the information there along with his. I will miss Tim, when I stopped doing mobile sharpening 3 years ago and gave him many customers in the Gulf and he served them well. Tim was the only mobile sharpener in the Gulf coast that did it right, and now that he is gone my old customers are mailing to me now.

If you used Tim, and you would like to mail out, you can send to us, we'll do a great job for you.

-------------------------------------------
    Jeff Andrews
    Northern Tails Sharpening, Inc
    2319 Granada Ave
    Mobile, Alabama 36693
    251-232-5353
    www.northerntails.com
    jeff@northerntails.com
    "You NOW Have A Better Choice"

Quote Originally Posted by northerntailssharpening View Post
    I called the UPS store where his mail was going and told them about his death. They told me they were not sending boxes back on my word alone, so I dont know what happened after that. I reached out to his ex wife Sandy, but she didnt want to be bothered with it since she was married again. Some groomers told me he had a girlfriend around the Hammond LA area, I reached out for someone to have her contact me, but heard nothing. I looked for an obituary in ALL of the newspapers around the Jackson MS area, and found nothing as well. I hope Tim wasnt alone in his life. If anyone does have his obituary, please email me something so I have it to put in my Bible.

His van was T-Boned crossing Hwy 49, the other driver didnt stop for the stop sign and hit him going 65 MPH, the kid walked away, Tim burned in his van.

I trained Tim in 2004 on the automated blade systems that just came out. I went to Jackson MS and spent a week with him. In 2006 we put together a website and some instructional material and called ourselves "The Blade Guyz". If you go to his website you'll see my name on alot of the information there along with his. I will miss Tim, when I stopped doing mobile sharpening 3 years ago and gave him many customers in the Gulf and he served them well. Tim was the only mobile sharpener in the Gulf coast that did it right, and now that he is gone my old customers are mailing to me now.

If you used Tim, and you would like to mail out, you can send to us, we'll do a great job for you.

Jeff Andrews
    2319 Granada Ave
    Mobile, Alabama 36693
    251-232-5353
    www.northerntails.com
    jeff@northerntails.com
    I hope you get positive response regarding Tim. Good luck.

What a tragic loss of life. My sympathies go out to everyone that knew Tim & had worked with him. What a horrible way to go. :(
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

BUMPING UP. I know some groomers have contacted me not knowing what happened to Tim and they got their shipments to him returned recently marked "deceased" and unable to deliver.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

Quote Originally Posted by northerntailssharpening View Post

Jeff Andrews
    2319 Granada Ave
    Mobile, Alabama 36693
    251-232-5353
    www.northerntails.com
    jeff@northerntails.com
    Thank you, Jeff.. for continually trying. I, too, kept looking for an obituary. And it kind of makes me sad..no relatives??
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    So very sad. I have always use him. My boss send her blades out to him before the accident, was wondering what happened. Never got her blades back and not hear anything back. Got a phone call few days ago about his passing, someone is going to send her blades back.
    My boss still hasn't got her blades and thinning shear back yet, she doesn't know what to do now. The lady who called and told her will ship her stuff back is not responding anymore. Anyone know how or who to get in touch to get my boss's stuff back? She sent it to Tim back in April, probably few days before the accident.

Nerdy

Another one of Tim's customers contacted me for information about mailing her stuff to me. In our conversation she told me she heard news of what has been happening to Tim's estate.

It seems his brother was the executor, and since Tim didn't own any property anymore since his divorce the estate was settled fairly quick. He had some household things in the apartment he lived in, but the bulk of his stuff was burned up in the crash.

His brother did come down, settled the estate, and claimed the body. I was told he came down here with a funeral home guy who was a friend of the family, and they took his body back to Two Rivers Wisconsin and buried him next to his mom and dad.

I feel this is closure now. He was a good friend of mine, and now I know everything is good and he is finally home.

Rest in peace Tim, we will all miss you brother.

Jeff Andrews
    2319 Granada Ave
    Mobile, Alabama 36693
    251-232-5353
    www.northerntails.com
    jeff@northerntails.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast