Default Almost forgot to share the nicest thing that happened

Forgive me if I'm being to gabby tonight.
    Also forgive me if this is a repeat. I think a week or so back I mentioned about how the car in line in front of me at Starbucks paid for my coffee. Happened twice in the space of a week. Thought that was amazing.
    Heard on a local radio station today that one store had it happen ad it lasted for over 100 cars before someone broke the chain.
    Well, in keeping with that spirit, today one of my long time regulars was in to pick up some medications for his dog at the same time another of my clients was dropping of their two dogs for grooming. They're a young couple who just had a baby 4 months ago. ( This child is absolutely beautiful - happy and smiling all the time with the most gorgeous eyes - and I'm not a baby person). Anyhow, we were all. Commenting on the dogs and casually chatting while the receptionists were trying to sort out the couples pups medical histories. They had to take the one back out ( rescheduled for last in the week) since it needed shots and they go someplace cheaper for vet care. The wife and I commented on the costs and I encouraged them to go the less expensive route. She was very open and commented on how they want to make sure that they do the right thing but had to be careful since she was still finishing her degree and her husband was a fire fighter. Everyone parted and about an hour later my original client should up at my door to ask how much i was charging to groom the couples dogs. Told him what they cost. He went out and paid for their grooms for the next 6 visits. Made us promise not to say a word to the couple but I don't think it counts as telling if I share with you all.

No way-that is just so awesome!! That's a throat choker!

That is really AWESOME! Still some very kind ppl out there.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Thanks for sharing-awesome to hear these stories!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg, that is so awesome.

What a great story!

That's awesome! With all the recent news of animosity in the world is nixe to read that humanity is not completly lost yet.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Makes me realize there are wonderful people in the world!!

Nice.

Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing