Default Clipper vac hoses

Does anybody know if the romani hose will fit in a hanvey vac system? I did a diy cv, but am seriously looking into purchasing a large wall unit not for little while but at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Does anybody know if the romani hose will fit in a hanvey vac system? I did a diy cv, but am seriously looking into purchasing a large wall unit not for little while but at some point.
    It should, but might need modifying. I use a Romani Hose and attachments with a Hanvey vac but mine is plumbed in
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Thanks. Plumbed? Like with pvc to allow for either sound closet or just being further from unit

Thanks. Plumbed? Like with pvc to allow for either sound closet or just being further from unit
    PVC to my kitchen. Seriously. I use a remote on off switch...I have a video and photos but can't upload them here (I can't resize from my phone).
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

my next question is : if I were to purchase the Hanvey 2 person unit , so i have to use both or can I treat it as a single person unit until I have a second groomer or prepper. I at some poin5 Will have another person working with me and would like to get the most for my money

my next question is : if I were to purchase the Hanvey 2 person unit , so i have to use both or can I treat it as a single person unit until I have a second groomer or prepper. I at some poin5 Will have another person working with me and would like to get the most for my money
    I would plumb the second station. 2 person units have more suction as well as capacity.

Thank you