Thread: IOD

Default IOD

Who out there uses the IOD Salon elements line? Just curious. I have taken it on and have been loving it. It works well with my water, my hands aren't dying and drying , owners haven't had any complaints , coats look/feel nice and oh my God it smells amazing in my salon. I use earthbath hypo on faces . And have been doing ISB deep therapies so will be getting a little of traditional line for those babies. But all in all, salon elements has been nice. Anybody else, feedback please

I've incorporated IOD as my principle product line for a year now. Love it! Used for my personal dogs for years. Have never had s client- human or canine- react to it. ( my one bather has/had issues which we've pretty much debunked). The new regional manager came through last week on a 12 fig day and was gobsmacked by how wonderful the fragrance was wafting through the reception area.

Thanks. It does smell amazing

IOD is my favorite line. When I was in school, students could use IOD salon elements exclusively. Since then they were my dream shampoo line. Now I have my place and IOD is my main line. I still use them, however, am thinking of something else. They are clean enough but I am not crazy about their scent and deep cleaning anymore. Love build conditioner though. They are a bit dense, too. I will keep using gentle tearless...love love this scent! Overall they are a fine line))

I find myself using the stand up shampoo followed by 2heal conditioner. Pretty much on every dog that has a trim of any sort. If it's a shredder w good skin then purpleall the way. I dilute them quite a bit and dilute the sprays w distilled water

Hi guys, which of their shampoos are the "salon elements" you are talking about? I tried looking on their website, looks like they have 3 different lines but I didn't see anything saying which was their element lines
    amanda
    ~You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who cannot pay you back~

Salon elements are stay, stand, sit, build, and heal.