Default Puppies wear me out

But isn't he sweet? I haven't taken new clients in a while, so it's been a long time since I've had a puppy. This was his first big boy haircut and his first visit with me.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...8108DC3C2B.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...5ECDC32ED9.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...08892942D8.jpg

I can't ever remember the trick to make the pictures just show up on the page. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

He really is adorable! Nice work! Puppies can be so squiggly, but you even got his legs and feet looking great!

Puppies are so hard.. Chasing them around with scissors while they Finch, move, wiggle and get their head in the way.. My puppy trims are all terrible! For like the first three visits until they get better. You did great

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

They are totally exhausting!! You did a great job!

Thanks! The owner apparently bathes and brushes him at home and also does a lot to socialize him. Somebody had taken a whack around his eyes at some point. So while he was curious and fidgety because puppies amirite? he was not terrified or upset. Sweet boy!

Getting too old at least while still working to care for a bunch, but they are amazing and make me feel young as a new day.

Aw super cute!!
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Clips View Post
    Thanks! The owner apparently bathes and brushes him at home and also does a lot to socialize him. Somebody had taken a whack around his eyes at some point. So while he was curious and fidgety because puppies amirite? he was not terrified or upset. Sweet boy!
    I do a tiny, but mighty 3 lb Yorkie that I've had the pleasure of doing since he was tiny. He seriously is a pistol lol.. and makes me super super nervous. His mom saw some issues we were having and what did she do?? Took him to a trainer. I wanted to kiss the mom hahahaha.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Really cute.