Huh hiring please helppppppppp

I have a shop 1 year old doing great other groomer in town retired paying bills right when i started. Have a husband so i can set a while and keep building my business. Thats the thing I still need to build my business. I am, 60 I have been grooming for 15 years. Young 25 year old groomer comes in she is perfect smart professional well groomed hahha Just what kind of girl u want in your shop. She has a following of 50 clients. She needs to still build her business. HOw the heck do we do this in the same shop. IC , employees how much do I pay her HELLPP This is what we are thinking she is self employed no ic or employee she has her own dba all that insurance and all already. What ever comes into my shop walk ins call ins is mine what ever she advertises on her business cards is my shop number Hair of the Dog her name and the shops number calls come in they ask for her I book h er apointments but that is still considered my accounts she gets 60 % i get 40%. OK what percentage does she get for her clients that she has already shes saying i get 20 she gets 80 she pays her own taxes. this is very confusing for us I really want her she she is everthing u want in a perfect world I could retire in 10 years and sell her the business. What the legal way dont want any trouble with IRS very confusing for us

She would be an employee. An agreement I had at another place was that I just made a higher commission on the clients that were technically mine. I still scheduled my own clients on owners books but was an employee

Sorry, had to re read. That percent is good for her for the clients that are "hers" but the clients that she grooms for 60 is way to high. She would still be an employee though. You have to pay taxes on her

Could do a flat rate table rental..... 2 different Business in same location. Then she has to pay her own taxes and it is legal, IC probably wouldn't be legal.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Yea, but majority of clients are shared at from what I understood. How would rental work? Am I missing something?

No Moses, I kind of found the entire thread (and other threads op posted) kind of confusing. Not sure really what she is asking....you didn't miss anything. But I don't think clients can be shared unless OP makes this person an employee and pays taxes on her as you said. Table rental would not be shared clients.........IC would be more than likely illegal. .....so OP could you please be more clear on your questions?
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.