Default Another mini poodle yay!

Can you believe this girl is 14 years old? Love her color! I want one lol.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...b330ff526c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Careful-poodles are a slippery slope. Like potato chips you can't have just one! But so much fun, and on your own dogs you get to really experiment-bell bottoms, skinny jeans, 'staches, it can be hard to wait for one style to grow out so you can try another! She is very cute, your groom made her look so much younger! On my 8year old, I shaved his ears down with a 4F. Took years off his appearance!

Quote Originally Posted by poodlefeet View Post
    Careful-poodles are a slippery slope. Like potato chips you can't have just one! But so much fun, and on your own dogs you get to really experiment-bell bottoms, skinny jeans, 'staches, it can be hard to wait for one style to grow out so you can try another! She is very cute, your groom made her look so much younger! On my 8year old, I shaved his ears down with a 4F. Took years off his appearance!
    So I've heard, lol. If I had every breed of dog I love I would own a zoo! LOL Or, it would probably own me haha. If I had more time I would experiment, like Itza does. Do an asian style or something before owner request, and take pics! That's the disadvantage of working on a company's time. :/ But one day... lol

She looks sweet and I too love the apricots.

Quote Originally Posted by huskylover103 View Post
    So I've heard, lol. If I had every breed of dog I love I would own a zoo! LOL Or, it would probably own me haha. If I had more time I would experiment, like Itza does. Do an asian style or something before owner request, and take pics! That's the disadvantage of working on a company's time. :/ But one day... lol
    Very cute! And so much fun.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk