Thread: Flooring

Default Flooring

Yes I already went through threads. So I currently have an epoxy floor. I am going into retail location. Don't really want tile but would like reception area to be nice and easy to keep clean and sanitary. Would you do expoxy,polished concrete tile or fake wood planks. I have 99 cent sqft allowance for flooring. I really done want grout lines but I don't want dogs and people slipping. Any suggestions? Ihonestly want polished concrete and epoxy in bathing area. It is a new property and have not been given my exact location within the strip so my main concern is the foundation having enough time to cure/dry properly.

I like my vinyl floor. It's black and white squares. It isn't smooth-has a bit of a recessed pattern. When I had my storefront shop, I had industrial carpet in the retail/reception area. Worked well with vacuuming and spot clean-up. Shampooed once in awhile.
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Yes I already went through threads. So I currently have an epoxy floor. I am going into retail location. Don't really want tile but would like reception area to be nice and easy to keep clean and sanitary. Would you do expoxy,polished concrete tile or fake wood planks. I have 99 cent sqft allowance for flooring. I really done want grout lines but I don't want dogs and people slipping. Any suggestions? Ihonestly want polished concrete and epoxy in bathing area. It is a new property and have not been given my exact location within the strip so my main concern is the foundation having enough time to cure/dry properly.
    We put in porclien tiles that look like a plank wood floor. It cost a pretty penny but you get the esthetics of wood, but the cleansliness of tile. I absolutely love our floor! Unfortunately they haven't put it in the grooming salon yet. Just have regulr ceramic tiles in there. Boss said when it's time to redo the salon floors she will put the wood style tiles in. Yeah!
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Thanks guys

I also used the plank tile that looks like wood thru out my shop and LUV it. It has raised ridges so it is no smooth, and so easy to keep clean. My reception area is small; I have an indoor/outdoor rug to cover a large area of this area. Easy to spot clean the rug and a few times a year I take it home to clean the entire rug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk