Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Not Worthy Thank you

This forum has been such a wonderful experience for me! I know that I can come here, and seek answers, or just the feedback from people who understand what all of us groomers go through on a daily basis.

It has shown me that old dogs can learn new tricks, and when you stop learning...well, it's time to move on.

There will always be people who have yet come to appreciate their lives or the lives of others. It's just a fact of life!

Thank you to all the wonderful peole on this forum, and to the administrators who allow us this wonderful opportunity!!! You are all the bomb!!!

Petgroomers forum...you Rock!!!
    Annette

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by travelinaj View Post
    Steven,

Any chance that wonderful photo would end up on a t-shirt???
    What a wonderful idea.

Thank you to all of the staff at petgroomer.com for keeping us safe from the sybor scum.
    You do a very good job.
    Karen

Stephen: We are having a hard time finding a 300 dpi or greater version required for printing. Maybe still. We are working on a resampling version and see if it prints OK. Thanks.

the care and concern and prayers from everyone on the thread of my wreck, more than speaks for itself. what a wonderful group of people we have here! I love'em all!!! that is what pg is! hugs everyone!

Thanks
    You are all awesome. I have learned so much from this site and have met some great people.
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy
    [url]www.licketyclips.com[/url]

Not Worthy

Well, since everybody else is putting in their two cents here's mine. Hi, my name is Shawn and I have an addiction!! My addiction is to petgroomer.com. I go on at least twice a day if not more. I relish in the fact that there are other groomers out there who go through the same things as I do. This really is an extended family and a wonderful learning community.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

It was so cool to go to Pet Pro Classic and to meet all these people and to feel like I already knew them and they were friends. This site [B][I]IS[/I][/B] awesome!

Agree

Too cute! Everyone is so helpful here!

Smile

I love everything about this board.....we are a profession that isn't understood by the average person. so it is nice to have people to talk about your gross anal glad jokes and neurotic dogs with and have them totally understand....I love the people here!!!!! I haven't been a member very long but I have learned soooo much from all of you....thank you....BTW, I loved the picture!
    Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
    Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Well guys I had an epiphany last night.......I have been open for grooming since July at my home shop. Been a groomer for 5 years. Business has been gradually picking up, but I really thought I would be up to snuff by now. The last 6 months I have been addicted to this site and sometimes felt guilty until yesterday when I groomed a little shi....I used a 1 inch comb and she came out pretty good but I still was not completely happy. Last night I got a call from her mommy saying this was the best groom she ever had and wanted to rebook. Now the point of this post is to say that if I hadent spent so much time here I wouldnt have learned about all the great products and techniques, and I would still be a so so groomer......I want to be the best in town and as it looks and the feedback I get on my current grooms makes it look like Im getting there.....So a big thank you to petgroomer.com and all my friends here for making me a better groomer....Now bring on the customers!

cj

Default Bump Needed

While 98% is going fine as usual, I think it is time for a few members most of which are new to know that people are allowed to disagree here of course, but that doesn't mean you need to make:

1) messages obviously instigating disagreement just for kicks

2) really negative tones, it's not hard to disagree and yet be allowing, it sounds like your emotions are entirely behind those fingers typing away, and that leads to overstatements

3) using FOUL or off color language. THIS IS NOT ALL ADULTS HERE, we have kids in school doing projects on being pet groomers someday. Our COPPA guideline is 13 years. Even some regulars here are finding messages gone, and we don't like to do that, but there is no reason to use 4 letter cuss words and the like. No way are we going to edit to keep your message, you edit that foul language out or just say goodbye to that message.

4) No way are we going to notify you of deleting messages for these reasons either. We don't need a million members, we need members like in this photo in whatever number that happens to be. Bigger is not always better you know. Disagree, fine, but be kind.

NOW, why do we allow some messages a bit harsh or in noncompliance to go through, especially with new members....well that gives us all a taste of the member and you have a chance to consider setting that user as an "ignore" on your preferences.

Peace and kindness will prevail. There are other nonmoderated sites if this irritates you, but a lot of us "live here" and our choice is to for the most part do as we have been doing.

By the way, this always comes up, don't lecture me on "freedom of speech." You cannot apply freedom of speech here because you are ANONYMOUS. Freedom of speech is a right of citizens, but citizens exercising their rights in publications are rarely anonymous, they have positive ID's, just like letters to the editor that require your name, address etc...well we don't require anything here that identifies you...so rules become far more necessary even if irritating...after 8 years of managing this board, experience is speaking.

Peace.

Lightbulb

Hi Stephen,
    I went back and read rules.........Yep, I made a major goof. Hope to do better. This is a great forum and thank you for it.

Big Grin Thanks

Thanks, Stephen. I don't know what I would do without this site!
    Robie girl

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast