Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

I am very grateful to have this board! I am sorry that something like moderation is even needed among adults, but I appreciate that you are trying so hard to "keep it clean" for us. I don't know a whole lot about what goes on behind the scenes, but I have made comments about threads I thought should have been posted privately to whomever they were regarding, rather than be made visible by the general public. This was in the hopes to help keep a heated debate from ever starting, but I sure hope I didn't cause any hard feelings at any time. I look forward to being able to ask questions and even answer some each day. It is so nice to "hang out" with other groomers who understand your life. I am thankful such a board exists.

Wow, that is an absolutely amazing photo! I can definitely see why you would choose to post it!
    You guys certainly do an excellent job!! I do not envy your job, I can't even imagine having to sift through all the "junk" that you all do!
    I know I tend to get caught up in gossip sometimes, and let other's negative attitudes rub off on me, this is definitely a reminder not to!!
    I visit other sites sometimes just to see what's going on, but I definitely call this site home, and visit it ALOT, too much probably.
    Anyway, thanks guys for all you do!
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Tongue Thanks Stephen

I know how rumors can get out of hand, and some take it uopn them selves to seek "revenge' even when they are totally off target. I hope you find out who is behind this nastiness and ban them. People are too quick to jump to conclusions with nothing but specualtion. Shame on all of you who have been sending threatening pm's , you should try to be a solution instead of adding to the problem, what are we 13 years old here? Rumors are generally started out of boredom, so if anyone gets bored, go out for a walk instead of trolling!

Sweet!

Bravo, Stephen, and thanks for all you do for the grooming community and especially the members here.

Hugs and kisses. Doin' a great job here!
    Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Great photo! If I ever wonder what this board is ever about all I have to do is look at that photo. Team work, helping others out and LOVE. Why are there always a few bad ones that can't remember that?? Thanks for all the work you guys do for us.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

I really love this site. I can only imagine the work that goes on behind what we see here. And moderating all of us?????

Without the information and encouragement provided here I would probably never have started my business and I thank you Stephen and all on the board for sharing the wealth...of knowledge and...positivity, if that's not a word it should be and your picture defines it well. I come here daily for my "Groomer News" and to get answers to the questions that arise every day.

Steven,

Any chance that wonderful photo would end up on a t-shirt???

OMG I love that photo!!! We are hamster people in our household--just rescued an abandoned hammy last week. <sigh> Anyhow, do you have a larger version of this photo? I'd love to print it out to hang somewhere in our house. It's awesome!

Oh, and thank you for all your hardwork!

Linda

Stephen: I have to look up rights and availability, be patient, will take some time.

Agree

I love this board and the people on it! It is so good to know there are so many out there who love pets and their chosen profession in caring for them.
    Though we all have our differences and "quirks" and such, we are all here for the same reason- We love pets and we love learning and fellowship with other groomers!

Not Worthy I would not be the groomer

I am without this board.

My most valuable grooming tool is PetGroomer.Com!!

Erica

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast