Agree LOOKING INTO MOBILE. NEED IDEARS!! Thank you

Hello, I am new to the mobile idea. i live in Bay Area California and have a vintage step-van I want to modify. Are there any reputable one stop shopping businesses in northern Cali.. I have been online but rather have a referral..Thank you

I am not mobile but on this board a long time. Never heard one mentioned in that area, only Teknopet help in LA.

We took a look a the project. We fall short of the total skill set needed in my mind.

The vintage van is very very cool. Its going to be a real neck snapper if done up right.

We can do the body work, our body man Ronnie, has won many show wards for his work, and we have a paint booth - very difficult to obtain a permit for these days.

We can do the grooming conversion work.

We can R&R large components like engines and trans, but vehicles this old typically need seals everywhere, new water pumps, brake systems are typically rusted out and calipers need rebuilt new lines, suspension rebuild, trans work , rear end work, possibly new axles.

Outside of light mechanical and fluid changes (belts-hoses-fluids maybe a water pump) we aren't an engine and trans shop- we have people we lean on for that work, but don't do it in house.

I hope wheeziesmomma keeps the project posted it will be very unique and fun!

UD
    Teknopet

Yes would love to see it done.

Quote Originally Posted by blingwithfur View Post
    Yes would love to see it done.
    Me too.

Any news?

UD