Default Pet Groomers Seeking Pet Groomer Friends (Tampa Bay area)

This post is all about Pet Groomers looking for good quality long lasting friendships with other Pet Groomers in the Tampa Bay Area. Let's start introducing and messaging one another about what area of town we live in, who we are, what we do, and what events we like to attend. Let's start connecting with others that have the same interest, which is pet grooming, so we can attend events together, etc... I'll start with me.

My name is Michelle, I live in Tampa (Town N Country). I love animals and love talking about animals, especially dogs. I am the owner of FancyFur mobile dog grooming. I would be interested in attending the Orlando Sun N Fun event Oct. 28 -30. I would also be interested in attending the You Must Love Dogs Fest HOWL-O-WEEN October 1st.

I tried to call you, but the reception was bad. I am looking for someone to refer clients to, as I am not accepting new clients. Let me know if you are interested. I was impressed to see on your website that all of your groomers are certified. Which certification organization are you certified through? Which certifications do you have? I am a Certified Master Groomer with the NDGAA.

Yes, I remember you calling. Yes, the reception was really bad. Your voice kept breaking up over the phone. A better time to call me would be when I'm home...like around 6:00 p.m. I was trained at the Tampa Bay Area Pet Grooming Academy in Tampa. The cost was $5000 but well worth it.

I'm a groomer here in Florida, and live about 30/40 minutes North of Tampa. I'm still a new groomer - As much as I wanted to, I was not able to afford the cost of going to school, so I learned through an online course and working under another groomer for a year. That was about 5 years ago, and had to stop for a short time due to caring for my mother who had to have total hip replacement. I've just now gone back to grooming and although my routine is coming back, I feel so slowwwwww LOL.

Looking forward to Fun in the Sun, and saving my pennies for some new goodies. =)

Ragga Mutt/aka Judy